You should read these terms before using the site or submitting answers to any of our polls. By using the site, or submitting answers, you are agreeing to the terms.
We can and will change the terms at any time. We will do our best to notify you when we do.
- Types of use:
- Panel member: Civiqs is an independent public opinion research organization. We have built a panel, or large email list, made up of people residing in the United States and we ask them questions on American politics. As a polling firm, we depend upon panel members to respond to survey questions as truthfully and accurately as they possibly can. When someone joins the panel by giving us their email address, they're automatically given an "account." Any member can unsubscribe, or leave, the panel at any time.
- You may see a Civiqs question in a web or mobile advertisement. You can click on the advertisement and submit an answer to a question or questions and if you choose to not provide your email address, we will use your answers, but will not automatically create an account for you.
- Copyrights and Trademarks:
- All content published by Civiqs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Civiqs is a registered trademark (pending). Please do not not use without explicit permission.
- The use of our site is subject to certain disclaimers. Our site is available "as is." Sometimes, our servers go down. Sometimes, a site feature breaks. It happens.
- We are not responsible for sites we link to. Civiqs may allow users to connect their Facebook, Google and Twitter logins with their Civiqs logins. In doing so, we are only accessing Facebook's, Google's and Twitter's API to verify you are who you say you are. We do not have access to or store any private information.
- We may be legally compelled to disclose certain information. If we receive a subpoena issued by a court or from a law enforcement or government agency, we may comply with such subpoenas with or without your consent (depending on the facts of the situation) and provide whatever information we may have for your account. If we feel the subpoena is in error or overly broad, we may also decide to fight it.
- Any dispute between us is subject to California law. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California, applicable to agreements made and to be performed therein without regard to conflict of laws principles. BY CONTINUING TO USE OUR SITE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.